top of page

Arraia da Bessa 2022 Group

Público·104 membros

(((watch tv<<))) Today: Manchester City vs Fluminense live stream 22 December 2023

Get the Squawka Bet predictions, odds, tips and preview as Man City and Fluminense face off in the Club World Cup final.

"I love it. I love the build-up. I love how they associate between each other, the respect [they have] all of the time for the ball, " Guardiola continued. "I know perfectly the team we are going to play and I have huge respect for the essence of Brazilian football. "When I was a little boy, not even a teenager, I listened to my dad or my people [talk about] the way that Brazil had success with all previous generations. I saw it for many, many years. "Man City are hoping to become the fourth team from England to win the trophy following the respective successes of Manchester United (2008), Liverpool (2019) and Chelsea (2021). "The way they play, we've never faced, never. We will have to impose our rhythm and our positional game as best as possible and do a good performance, because we know without a good performance and being resilient in the bad moments it will be so difficult to win the final. "They play a typical Brazil style from the 70s, 80s, early 90s – until 1994, when they won the World Cup in the United States. "City come into the game amid questions about their credentials to win a fourth consecutive Premier League title after a run of just one win in their last six league matches. While the injured trio of Erling Haaland, Kevin De Bruyne and Jeremy Doku will miss the game for City, Fluminense have a clean bill of health. They will boast the presence of former Real Madrid defender Marcelo, and midfielder Andre, who has been linked with a move to Arsenal and Liverpool, while German Cano – who has scored 40 goals in 59 games this calendar year – will provide a threat in attack. Manchester City vs Fluminense (FIFA Club World Cup): Match Preview, Team News, Head to Head, How to WatchPep Guardiola’s Manchester City face Fluminense in the FIFA Club World Cup Final on Friday in Saudi Arabia. Manchester City have the chance to win their fifth trophy of 2023 on Friday evening, as Pep Guardiola’s side bid to win the FIFA Club World Cup for the first time in the Blues’ history. City, who have already lifted the Premier League, Champions League, FA Cup and Super Cup this year, will face Copa Libertadores holders Fluminense in the Club World Cup Final at the King Abdullah Sports City Stadium in Jeddah. Team News Pep Guardiola will be without attacking trio Kevin De Bruyne, Erling Haaland and Jeremy Doku for the Club World Cup Final, after the three players were omitted from Manchester City’s 23-man squad due to FIFA competition rules. All three players have returned to first-team training during the club’s time in Saudi Arabia, and could be in contention to feature against Everton or Sheffield United in the Premier League. Head to Head Manchester City have never previously faced Fluminense, with the Brazilian club having beaten Al Ahly in the other semi-final to reach Friday’s Club World Cup Final. Manchester City reached the final with a 3-0 win over Japanese side Urawa Red Diamonds, as second-half goals from Mateo Kovacic and Bernardo Silva secured semi-final victory after Marius Høibråten’s own-goal broke the deadlock. Fluminense beat Al Ahly 2-0 to book their place in the Friday’s showpiece event, with the South American champions now preparing to come up against the European champions. Liverpool, Chelsea and Real Madrid are the most recent winners of the tournament, with Manchester City looking to lift the trophy for the first time. Fixture Details Manchester City will face Fluminense in the FIFA Club World Cup Final on Friday 22nd December at the King Abdullah Sports City Stadium in Jeddah, with kick-off scheduled for 18:00 (UK). Man City vs Fluminense: Club World Cup final prediction 2 days ago — TV channel: In the UK, the final will be televised live on TNT Sports 2, with coverage beginning at 5:45pm. Live stream: Subscribers can also ...

Informações

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...