top of page

Arraia da Bessa 2022 Group

Público·104 membros

(((Watch Live<<<))) Indonesia vs Philippines live match 22 December 2023

The Football match between Philippines and Indonesia has ended 1 1. The game was played on 21/11/2023 at 11:00, and the implied winner probabilities were: 18.21 ...

Philippines vs Indonesia Live Score & Result | 21 Nov 2023 | FOOTLIVEEngland Italy France Germany Spain Greece Portugal Youth Results Europe (A-L) + Europe (M-Z) + America + Asia + Africa + Oceania + Match Philippines vs Indonesia results and Live score on footlive. com. Philippines - Indonesia match for World Cup: Asia. 4 goals in a match against Indonesia and Indonesia scores 1. 2 goals against Philippines (on average). Average number of goals in meetings between Philippines and Indonesia is 2. 6. Average number of goals in the first half in meetings between Philippines and Indonesia is 1. 2. Philippines scores 2. 2 goals when playing at home and Indonesia scores 3. 75 goals when playing away (on average). When Philippines is down 0-1 home, they win 0% of their matches. When Indonesia is down 1-0 away, they win 0% of their matches. Indonesia's performance of the last 5 matches is better than Philippines's. Indonesia have lost just 1 of their last 5 games against Philippines (in all competitions). In the last 5 meetings Philippines won 1, Indonesia won 2, 2 draws. Philippines scores 1. Indonesia vs Philippines H2H Indonesia vs Philippines H2H. « Back | Yesterday | Today | Live | My Games | Finished | Not Started | Tomorrow | Predictions. Last match. Indonesia. PHILIPPINES VS. INDONESIA LIVE - YouTube PHILIPPINES VS. INDONESIA LIVE - YouTubeYouTube · PawerHaus Balibol PH2.9K+ views · 3 months ago YouTube · PawerHaus Balibol PH YouTube · PawerHaus Balibol PH 1:57 ▶️ Philippines vs Indonesia Live Stream & on TV, Prediction, H2HDuring the last 7 meetings, Philippines have won 1 times, there have been 2 draws while Indonesia have won 4 times. Indonesia have a winning streak of 3 matches. Indonesia have kept a clean sheet in 3 matches in a row. Philippines wins 1st half in 25% of their matches, Indonesia in 53% of their matches. Philippines wins 25% of halftimes, Indonesia wins 53%. The winner of their last meeting was Indonesia. On their last meeting Indonesia won by 1 goals. When Philippines leads 1-0 at home, they win in 100% of their matches. When Indonesia leads 0-1 away, they win in 100% of their matches. Indonesia vs Philippines, 2nd T20I - Cricket scorecard 6 hours ago — Indonesia vs Philippines, 2nd T20I - Live Cricket Score, Commentary ; Match. IDN vs PHI • 2nd T20I • Philippines tour of Indonesia T20I Series ...

Informações

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...