top of page

Arraia da Bessa 2022 Group

Público·136 membros

Today: Washington Wizards vs. Portland Trail Blazers live 22 December 2023 Livestream TV


TV: MNMT, ROOT: Stadium: Capital One Arena. Shop Gear. POR. 0-12nd Northwest. WAS. 0-11st Southeast. Fri, Apr 5 4:00 PM PDT. Summary; Stats; Team Comparison


Washington Wizards vs. Portland Trail Blazers Game 8 hours ago — The Washington Wizards (4-22) are on the road to face the Portland Trail Blazers at Moda Center in Portland, OR. 45 at Bet365. Portland Trail Blazers vs Washington Wizards Teams Form Table Teams% P W L Series 14 Washington Wizards 0. 154 26 4 22 -2 Portland Trail Blazers 0. 269 7 19 1 Portland Trail Blazers and Washington Wizards Last Matches Last matches 20 Dec 2023 - NBA 109: 104 Phoenix Suns 18 Dec 2023 114: 118 Golden State Warriors 17 Dec 2023 120: 131 Dallas Mavericks 15 Dec 2023 122 Utah Jazz 12 Dec 2023 LA Clippers 132: 127 9 Dec 2023 112: 125 19 Dec 2023 Sacramento Kings 143: 108 16 Dec 2023 137: 123 Indiana Pacers 14 Dec 2023 122: 142 New Orleans Pelicans Philadelphia 76ers 146: 101 Brooklyn Nets 124: 97 Portland Trail Blazers against Washington Wizards: Head to Head (H2H) 75% 15 Feb 2023 101: 126 4 Feb 2023 116: 124 13 Mar 2022 127: 5 Mar 2020 125: Portland Trail Blazers - Washington Wizards Key Points The Wizards are 2-14 on the road this season The Wizards are ranked 30th in the league for points conceded The Wizards are on a six-match losing streak in away games The Wizards have only won one of their last nine matches ahead of this one The Trail Blazers have won three of their last four against this opponent Our Portland Trail Blazers vs Washington Wizards PredictionWhile both these sides have had their fair share of struggles this season, Washington's defense has been horrendous, especially lately, with over 120 points allowed in eight of their last nine games, home or away. Portland Trail Blazers vs Washington Wizards Prediction & Betting Tips - NBAPortland Trail Blazers - Washington Wizards 22 December 2023 - 05:00 USA - NBA Prediction: Portland Trail Blazers wins the match Odds: 1. 59 Welcome offer New customers only | Commercial content | 18+ age limit | T&Cs apply Prediction published on 21/12/2023, 13:55 by Devesh Jaganath | Modified on 21/12/2023 at 21:00 The Portland Trail Blazers will take on the Washington Wizards in NBA action at Moda Center on Thursday. This match will see the sides that currently hold 14th place in the Eastern and Western Conference collide with the hosts, currently 7-19, while the visitors are 4-22. The Washington Wizards are facing a tough season, and it seems to be getting more challenging. In their last game against the Kings, they suffered a 143-131 loss, with Jordan Poole leading the team with 28 points. Currently at Bet365 Who will win the Portland Trail Blazers vs Washington Wizards Basketball game? The best winner predictions and betting odds for the Portland Trail Blazers vs Washington Wizards game on 12/21/23 of the current NBA season:Portland Trail Blazers has a 60. 54% chance to pick up the win against Washington Wizards according to Bet365 ⭐ with the odds of 1. 59. There is a probability of 39. 46% ⭐ for Washington Wizards to win vs Portland Trail Blazers with odds of 2. Washington Wizards vs. Portland Trail Blazers TV: MNMT, ROOT: Stadium: Capital One Arena. Shop Gear. POR. 0-12nd Northwest. WAS. 0-11st Southeast. Fri, Apr 5 4:00 PM PDT. Summary; Stats; Team Comparison Blazers vs Washington Prediction and Picks on today 22 3 hours ago — In the coming confrontation, Portland Trail Blazers having 18 wins on its account will play against Washington Wizards, which has only 14 ...


Informações

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

membros

bottom of page