top of page

Arraia da Bessa 2022 Group

Público·104 membros

[watch online] Mallorca v Osasuna live stream 21 December 2023

Watch Mallorca v Osasuna live & on-demand on DAZN AT, in HD and on any device. Sign up today.

1:48 PM9 months agoOsasuna has already arrived at the Son Moix stadium, the team will be looking to score goals and have a good game. 1:38 PM9 months agoBattaglia is no longer part of the Mallorca squad, the player already has his bags packed to travel to Brazil with Atlético Mineiro. 1:33 PM9 months agoLess than an hour to go before this important match kicks off, both Osasuna and Mallorca will be looking to make it three out of three. 1:28 PM9 months agoMallorca have failed to win four games in LaLiga, so in this match they will go all out for the three points. Highlights: Mallorca 0-0 Osasuna in LaLiga 2023 | 12/11/2023EVENT ENDEDImage: VAVEL7:45 PM9 months ago 4:02 PM9 months agoIntense back and forth duel in Son Moix, despite the attempts of both teams, the scoreboard ends goalless in Mallorca. 4:01 PM9 months agoIt's over! The game ends goalless at Son Moix. 3:51 PM9 months agoClose! Rajkovic keeps Abde's shot out of the net. 3:47 PM9 months agoBaba's shot, but the ball is denied by the keeper 3:40 PM9 months agoMallorca changes. Nastasic and Kadewere replace Muriqi and Lee. 1:23 PM9 months agoThat's two games Osasuna have lost in LaLiga in a row, as well as failing to score goals. 1:18 PM9 months agoIn the last ten matches, Mallorca has only won one of these, in this match they will be looking to score goals and get three important points. 1:13 PM9 months agoWe are back for the minute by minute of the match between Mallorca and Osasuna. We will shortly share with you the most relevant information, as well as the confirmed line-ups. 1:08 PM9 months agoIn a few moments we will share with you the starting lineups for Mallorca vs Osasuna live, as well as the latest information from the Estadio Son Moix. Keep an eye on the action with VAVEL's minute-by-minute live online coverage of the match. 12:53 PM9 months agoJavier Aguirre spoke ahead of the match: "Augustinsson has a sprained ankle that prevents him from playing in this match and probably two or three more. Those who arrived were barely able to exercise a little. They haven't worked with the team, mainly because of the flight hours and the accumulated fatigue from the matches. I hope they are fine. RCD Mallorca - CA Osasuna: Live Stream & on TV today00 Days 02 Hours 13 Minutes 24 SecondsLaLiga(Match day 18) CA Osasuna Dec 21 03:30 PM RCD Mallorca Where to watch in Live Subs HDSomething wrong? Let us know! CA Osasuna @ RCD Mallorca: Live Stream & on TV today CA Osasuna @ RCD Mallorca is an upcoming Soccer event that takes place on Dec 21 at 03:30 PM. You can livestream CA Osasuna @ RCD Mallorca on ESPN Plus. Event detailsDec 21Start dateEstadi de Son MoixStadiumLaLigaCompetitionCA OsasunaAway teamRCD MallorcaHome teamLive Soccer Matches Super Lig LiveHatayspor AntakyaMKE AnkaragucuNotify me when I can watch it. Super Lig LiveAlanyasporBesiktas IstanbulWatch live nowFLATRATEHD UEFA Champions League Women LiveSL Benfica LisbonEintracht FrankfurtWatch live nowFLATRATEHD UEFA Champions League Women LiveOlympique LyonSK BrannWatch live nowFLATRATEHD UEFA Champions League Women LiveCF BenficaEintracht FrankfurtWatch live nowFREEHD LaLiga 2 LiveReal OviedoVillarreal CF BNotify me when I can watch it. Mallorca vs Osasuna stream and TV listings Mallorca vs Osasuna - December 21, 2023 - Live Streaming and TV Listings, Live Scores, News and Videos :: Live Soccer TV. PLAY RED LIVE RCD MALLORCA vs CA OSASUNA MATCH LiveFollow RCD Mallorca's game against CA Osasuna with us. #mallorca #laliga #korea #japon #futbol #españa #spain #japan #마요르카 #이강인 ... Their heads are clean because they played with their national teams. We will see if tomorrow they are physically ready to start or not". "I have great memories of Osasuna because I arrived there to manage Osasuna for four years. They treated me wonderfully and I have nothing but words of thanks for that institution. They are in the semifinals of the Copa del Rey and doing a great job in LaLiga. They are a solid team that has a very clear idea of what they do on the pitch, they have great players and a good coach. " "It is a subject to deal with that I have emphasized to the players. There are several matches, including the one against Osasuna in which we came out clueless. Mallorca - Osasuna Head to Head Statistics Games, Soccer Betting Tips from the System. Place this Bet of Mallorca and Osasuna on Soccer Bet365 and get a. You can watch live sport on your mobile, tablet ... 3:30 PM9 months agoHe's leaving! Copete prevents García from going on his way and the referee ends up sending him off for being the last man. 3:28 PM9 months agoOsasuna changes. Moncayola and Gómez are substituted by Torros and Oroz. 3:23 PM9 months agoMallorca looks to generate danger, but the team is unable to get over the line. 3:13 PM9 months agoLee was trying to generate danger, but the defense made a good cover 3:08 PM9 months agoThe actions begin for the second half. 2:50 PM9 months agoFirst half ends, teams still without opening the score at halftime 2:49 PM9 months agoOsasuna seeks to generate, but does not reach the goal. 2:40 PM9 months agoBoth teams try to get close to the goal, but most of the time the ball is played in midfield. Mallorca vs Osasuna Prediction, Tip and Game Preview 11 hours ago — Here is our Mallorca v Osasuna tip and game preview. Based on our detailed Soccer Live Streams · Premier League Winner Odds · UCL Winner Odds 2:31 PM9 months agoOsasuna's cross in the local area, but the defense clears the ball 2:23 PM9 months agoMaffeo's cross was well struck by Maffeo, but the ball went into the stands. 2:17 PM9 months agoA back-and-forth match, both teams are looking for the opponent's goal. 2:09 PM9 months agoClose! A collision inside the area after a shot by Barja. 2:01 PM9 months agoArrancan las acciones entre Mallorca y Osasuna. 1:59 PM9 months agoSergio Herrera; Nacho Vidal, Aridane, Unai García, Juan Cruz; Aimar Oroz, Torró, Ibáñez; Kike Barja, Rubén García; Budimir. 1:59 PM9 months agoRajkovic; Maffeo, González, Raíllo, Copete, Jaume Costa; Baba, Galarreta, Dani Rodríguez; Kang-In Lee, Muriqi 1:53 PM9 months agoBoth teams are already on the field warming up for the start of the match. WATCH LIVE Real Madrid vs Osasuna TODAY: El Sadar Apr 20, 2022 — WATCH LIVE Real Madrid vs Osasuna TODAY: El Sadar match for LaLiga Santander Soccer ...

Informações

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...